Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Ticket !!!!!!!

A couple of weeks ago Grandpa and I went to LaPlata to do some shopping. We went to a material shop, and then to Safeways and Walmart. Since it was lunch time we decided to top off a wonderful day at Wendys, which we did.
We left Wendy's making a right onto 301 and then a left so we could make a left onto 6 and low and behold I looked into my rear view mirror and there were flashing lights. The light turned red so we had to wait and the flashing lights were turned off and I told grandpa I guess it wasn't me the cops wanted. Well the light turned green we made our left and guess what went on you guessed it the flashing red lights.
I only had one brake light and that isn't all!!!!!!! They wanted to see my drivers license and the car registration. The Drivers license was simple to come up with. I asked grandpa to get the registration out of the glove box. He did and I handed it to the officer, he said I would like your Maryland registration. The one I gave him was our Utah registration from living in Midvale two years ago. The officer told me what Maryland's looked like and I told him I must have thrown it away when we licensed the car here in Maryland.
He was probably thinking dumb old lady. I didn't get a ticket he told me how to go online and get another registration, grandpa bought some lights and installed them and this last Monday we went to the police station in Leonardtown and an officer signed off the work order now I just need to send the work order to the state.

1 comment:

young family said...

I'm glad you didn't get a ticket. I always wonder where my registration is. I have never been pulled over and if I ever am I will probably cry and be a basket case :)