Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hummingbirds again

Here are my humming birds again. They were cussing me because they were out of food. It was Sunday and their syrup was inside cooling off. There were about 8 birds flying about.


I thought that when I took down the feeder they would leave but as I hung up the feeder in came these two plus about 6 or 8 more, so I ran in and got my camera. The first two pictures were taken with the flash on because it was raining and then I turned the flash off. You can't see but there are humming birds flying around the planters and me. At one time there were 4 birds all feeding at the same time with 2 waiting but I didn't have my camera. They must be migrating because I have to fill two feeders about twice a week. In fact I had filled them Friday.


6 comments:

Tina said...

Very neat, it is fun to watch hummingbirds!

Steven said...

It has been a lot of fun watching all the hummingbirds the last few days. They like to buzz around and chase each other.

young family said...

I love hummingbirds, we just don't have the touch to attract them. Those are great pictures.

King Family said...

Thats really neat. They are such pretty birds.

Hope & Ryley said...

LUCKY!!! Our hummingbird feeders are still 3/4 full and we haven't had to make any more. We go through seed like mad though!

Shelly said...

What beautiful pictures! Thanks for your comment on my blog!