Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby Bibs

I have been bored lately. I guess that is it.  I just haven't wanted to do anything, even read much less housework. Then I got invited to a baby shower and that sparked me back to crocheting.  Almost got discouraged because I couldn't find my pattern, which did lead to a little house cleaning; I threw away a few things, put some of my recipes in a notebook so I could find my favorite weight watcher ones.
Here is the results of the bibs.  I finished the variegated pink and blue one and did the other three Wednesday and Thursday.


It is so relaxing to crochet, I should do more of it.

3 comments:

Tina said...

You do good work mom! They look really nice!

Shelly said...

And we LOVE the one you made for Rosie! Thank you so much. I feel the same way about knitting. It is addicting or something!

King Family said...

Those are way cute grandma!