Thursday, August 9, 2012

Outer Banks day 4

Beautiful day and we all headed down to Cape Hatteras and the lighthouse.

Lincoln, Tina and McKay


Gramps (Sid) and Me (Cecilia)

Baxter, Trudy, Noah, Stevie, Zane and Ceci



 Looking up the stairs of the lighthouse.  No way was I climbing those.

 Waiting to climb up the lighthouse

 By the time they went in the lighthouse we were over at the museum. 

 Brave souls at the top

 lunch

 After we left the lighthouse we went and toured the Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum




A long day but well worth it.
Trudy's family and Sid stayed at the condo to eat.  Lincoln, Tina, McKay and I went to a seafood buffet to eat.  It was delicious.

2 comments:

Tina said...

On my blog you said I "saw" things differently on this day . . . yes! I saw them from the top of the lighthouse and you saw them looking up! Nice view both ways :) (and different pictures!)

Debby said...

Looks like you all had a fun time!