Monday, January 14, 2013

Another Eagle Scout

Saturday we went to Baxter's Eagle Court of Honor.  He is our third grandson to receive his
eagle.  Tayler Young was the first.

  My pictures are a little grainy, sorry.  My camera was giving me fits, sometimes it took pictures and then I tried several different settings.  Oh well.

 Steve, Baxter and Trudy. 









 Baxter receiving the eagle belt buckle




 Baxter with the 3 others that received their eagles and watching the other eagles that were there in  attendance come to the front.



 McKay Stevens our 2nd grandson to receive his eagle.



 The Bainters.  Trudy, Ceci, Zane, Noah, Steve, Stevie and Baxter.

 Trudy and Baxter

 Trudy, Baxter and Steve

Baxter and Steve.
It made me wish that I had tried harder with our boys so they could have gotten their eagle.  Being raised in a family of all girls I didn't know anything about scouting.  Great Day!!!!

4 comments:

JHET INC. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The two old crows said...

Did you let us know? I'm sorry I think that is great that we have 3 grandsons that are eagles.

Debby said...

Congratulations on your new Eagle! I know you are so proud of the accomplishments of your grandchildren. Being a grandparent is the best isn't it?

Tina said...

It is wonderful to have the Eagles, and I also don't think there was anything wrong with how you raised your boys mom. I kinda wish that it wouldn't have been a big deal in our house. I liked your attitude.