Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas this year. About 11 am we went over to Bainters to see what they had gotten for Christmas. They had gotten a wii. Grandpa and I bowled. For the first time in my life I beat Grandpa at bowling. I have never had such a high score. Then Baxter beat me at golf.

About two in the afternoon Tina and her family came down from Waldorf and stayed into the evening. Playing games, watching pirates of the Caribbean # 3 and sleeping.

Trudy fixed a ham, we had leftover potatoes, green salad, and rolls. Trudy had cheese and crackers we all pieced on and her homemade toffee, fudge, and peanut brittle.

I don't know about any one else but Grandpa and I had a great two days. We enjoyed all the gifts we received from everyone. With Trudy's gift we went to Ruby Tuesday and had lunch Wednesday. We are putting Sid's and Grandma Blake's toward a memory foam mattress. Dad has yet to do our car windows with George's gift.

My sisters sent me some nice goodies also that both Sid and I have enjoyed. Thank You everyone.

1 comment:

young family said...

It does sound like you had a good day, that is good, I'm glad you had fun. Good job on the bowling :)