Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve At the Stevens

After riding in the car for about 20 minutes we arrived the the Stevens home. We finished getting ready for the dinner and then the kids lined up to fill their plates with wonderful food.

Both my daughters are great cooks. (so are my daughter-in-laws)

Tina taking pictures.

Grandpa just enjoying life.


Lincoln

Why is it that the kids get to go first?????


Great food.


Then the unwrapping of the pj's. Youngest to oldest.





















The four oldest in the family didn't get new pj's.
I love this picture of Zane he usually is goofing off.

The grand kids in their new pj's.


The two old crows

Bainters

Grandpa was hiding from me.

Then we piled back into the truck and sang all the way home and I wondered if the kids were going to be able to sleep so Santa could come.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Very Nice! Sorry haven't gotten you our picture yet . . . . still need to get them off of my camera!!

King Family said...

Fun! I like the picture of grandpa.

Martines Family said...

fun christmas time with family. Everyone looks so happy