Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday's

I love Sundays. These are the pictures I have been taking of the nursery class I help in. The children are awesome and so are the two sisters I work with, Sister Rose and Sister Tanner.
There are three other children in the class I haven't been able to get a picture of but I will.
I found this poster board at Staples yesterday and then Trudy helped me out in printing the I am a Child of God. Then she cut out the strips on my paper cutter, because I don't like to use it, and pasted it together for me. I'm lucky for living by daughters that are so much more talented than I am. Anyway I think the poster turned out pretty good and the children loved it.

9 comments:

matt and michelle ray said...

That is so, so, so cute! We are so blessed to have you in our Nursery! And I'm double lucky because I get to work with you and Addie gets you for her teacher! Yay!

Bainter Family Antics said...

It turned out well. You always get so into all of your callings. I really should try to emulate you more in that area of my life. LOVE YOU!

Tina said...

The poster board is cool . . . . my new thing that I am coveting is a Cricut. It cuts out letters and stuff . . . you gave me just one more reason for wanting it!

Tina said...

I agree with Trudy . . . whatever calling you have is the most important one in the ward, which by the way, I think is a good thing!!!.

Grandpa Sid said...

Trudy reminded me of something I had forgotten. You can go beyond the font size offered in Power Point by typing the number in the font size window. I then found that you can do the same in Word to the point that you can fill the whole page with one letter. Just type the font size you want (in the font size window) then hit enter, then type the desired text. Viola!

The two old crows said...

Thank you all for the comments. I don't know about all the callings, but I do love the nursery.
Now I just need the comment to keep up the piano.

The two old crows said...

I meant commitment to practice the piano everyday now that I'm not in RS anymore.

King Family said...

Grandma, I think you are WAY talented! I am always jealous of Trudy's kids getting to do all the fun activities you do with them, because they are getting to learn things that I have never been able to.

Shelly said...

First of all, you found that poster at Staples?? That I would not expect. Next, you so went above and beyond with the pictures. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I'm sure the children do to. You sure make them feel special. You and Sister Rose and such a great addition to the Nursery.