Monday, May 10, 2010

Our Saturday

Saturday Sid and I went to our ward Scout's Breakfast, Service Auction and Car Wash.  As we drove up we noticed Zane and Noah washing their car with the help of other scouts and their leader Brother Rey.
We left our car to be washed and then went and had breakfast.  They had all kinds of fruit and sweet breads, oh yes pancakes. 
Baxter went out to move our car after it was finished and took some pictures of the scouts washing our car.

They did a wonderful job.
I think they had fun too.   Brother Rey is a good leader and the boys had big smiles on their faces.
 Stevie and her friend just happened to wear the same kind of t shirt.  Love the saying   Best Friends.

That same evening we went back to the Church for Stevie's baptism.



Tina played the prelude and postlude .  Baxter played for the songs that were sung and for Grandpa and me as we sang.



After eating quite a few goodies at the baptism, we went and ate at a Mexican restaurant.  It was very good and I overate.  What sweet misery all night long.  When will I ever learn.
I had an enjoyable day, I would do it all over again.

4 comments:

Tina said...

It was a nice day!

matt and michelle ray said...

It was a fun day! And a wonderful baptism! That Stevie is a sweet girl and so lucky to have a sweet grandma like you! PS - I didn't know you could sing! That was beautiful!

King Family said...

Congratulations to Stevie! That is so neat. By the way... did you guys get a new car?

The two old crows said...

Yea Halley we did. I thought you knew.