Friday, October 22, 2010

Clocks

The other day I borrowed Trudy's vehicle. I kept looking at the clock and the time was WAY off. I didn't realize how much I look at the time where ever I am.


Dad and I figured it out. In our front room we have 10 clocks of some kind.
Sun room 2, bedroom 3, and the bathroom 2; that makes a grand total of 17 in the small space we live in, then there are 2 in the car.

Needless to say while waiting for Sid I changed the clock in Trud's car.  I couldn't stand looking at the wrong time.

 In the Sun room
Gift from Son Sid Jr and Connie

 Gift from George as a teenager.
A gift from a dear friend who is now departed. It was handpainted by her.

4 comments:

Lora said...

I like to look at the time frequently also :) I have a clock in every room in the house that I use that is :)

Debby said...

Love your clocks!

Tina said...

Most of my rooms have clocks also . . . . and then I use the one on my arm!!!

Great post ma!

Mary Jo said...

Hehe - we have clocks everywhere too. It drives me nuts not to know what time it is.