Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sailing Enrichment


This is Patriarch Mason's sailboat at his home. From his downstairs family room you look out on the water. His yard slopes right to the water. Upstairs you would think you were on the water. It is a beautiful view.

This is me just before I climbed aboard. I wondered if I would make it. Brother Mason held a foot stool that I climbed up and then held onto a cable and then climbed aboard. The younger sisters jumped aboard. There were 10 sisters that arrived at 4:30 pm so they could go sailing. Sister Mason stayed behind in case any others came. Our Relief Society President came late and was in another sailing boat as we came back. Afterwards we all ate, it was potluck, and just had a great time.

1 comment:

young family said...

That is cool that they live right by the water. It is peaceful on the water. I love to get out and just relax.