Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This one is all about Sid

What is his name? Sidney Leo Young
What long have you been married? 45 years
How long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 65
How old are you? 63
Who eats more sweets? He does
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? He can
Who is smarter? He is
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? I do
His guilty pleasure? Stealing my chocolate chips
Who sleeps of the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? Steve or Baxter
Besides you, who is his best friend? Probably his 4 children
Who cooks Dinner? me
Who drives? me
Who is more stubborn? We are probably equal
Who kissed who first? Sid kissed me first
Who asked who out first? me sorta of
Who Proposed? Sid
Who has more siblings? We are equal, Sid has 3 brothers and 1 sister, I have 4 sisters
Who wears the pants? he does
What is your favorite thing about him? I love his smile and blue eyes. I love sitting by him in church and hearing his rich bass voice and I love hearing him play the piano.

No comments: