Friday, July 4, 2008

The Beach 2008

These are pictures that I took at the pool the first night we were in Ocean City. I don't know where the men were. I think going to the Ocean with family is so much fun. It is fun watching everyone dig in the sand, swim sleep and read their books. Then all the fun we had in the hotel with with the Stevens and Bainters. We were 14 in one small front room playing games and being rowdy. I think while we were playing pit the people in the next room probably were wondering what in the blazes we were doing.














Tina and Trudy just relaxing under the umbrellas.





I know this doesn't look that much but it is a wave of fish. Just before this the dolphins were swimming by then we could see this line of fish and it looked like the dolphins were herding and feeding on the fish. If you look you can see a bird feeding also. I had never seen anything like this before.






Grandpa asleep under the umbrella.








Here is Tina braiding Halley's hair before we left to go home.









On our way out of Ocean City on our way home McKay wanted to play miniature golf.






















This is everyone at the first hole.





























This was the last hole.


Grandpa actually won. He finished with a score of 37.










3 comments:

Tina said...

It is fun to see your pictures. You took totally different pictures than I did. We had lots of fun!!

The two old crows said...

I took lots of pictures but in the direct sun they don't turn out. I thought I had a good kite one but yours shows the colors so vibrately.

King Family said...

Im glad Mckay wanted to go Miniature golfing. It was fun. It was also really nice to have mom braid my hair.. I haven't had that done in a long time!