Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stimulus Check

Well we finally received our stimulus check yesterday. We had decided to get my eyes checked with it. I called the eye doctor yesterday thinking it would be a few months but they had a cancellation for today at 2:15. What a surprise. So was the cost, $200.00 for an eye exam. I did find out that my eyes have changed, no surprise there, but for the good. I don't have to go back for 2 years. I told the receptionist yea it will only cost $400.00 then. But she assured me that I would be on Medicare so it would only cost $55.00.

Then we went and picked out some new glasses. The eye doctor told me to keep my old glasses and use them for night driving as my new ones wouldn't be as good for night driving but better for close up work.

We have a little left over, it shouldn't take long to figure out how to spend it

4 comments:

Emma said...

Hey that is good that you got new glasses! what do they look like?

Hey I got a blog too so be sure to check it out!

Tina said...

WOW! I thought our check took a long time in getting here!

Tayler said...

hey grandma

thats cool you got new glasses, ya what do they look.

ps. I have a blog now!

Jackie said...

Thats cool that you have some new glasses? what do they look like?

Hey check out my blog! i decided to get one. hehehe