Friday, October 3, 2008

New Sewing Machine

When I was in Salt Lake I went to the Cotton Shop and bought some material. While I was there I noticed that they did the hemstitching and they told me that Walmart had a machine that had a daisy stitch on it that could be used to go around the baby blankets and then you could crochet around them.







So when I got home I went to Walmart and bought the machine. It works sooooo well. Now no more taping. I think the stitch looks pretty nice and it makes it so it easy to put a crochet needle through the holes.

2 comments:

Tina said...

That DOES look nice! Very fun for you! You'll have to teach me how to do that crocheting around the blankets, I'll have to do one for Halley, (this is NOT an announcement) when the time arrives!

King Family said...

HAHAHA!! I was just about to say that im going to look forward to some nice baby blankets (also NOT an announcement!). That is exciting about your sewing machine. I remember all the fancy ones you used to have when you lived in Delta.