Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged by Tina

Well here goes

8 favorite T.V shows
1. Amazing Race
2. any old movie
3. 7th heaven
4. Law and Order
5. Cooking shows
6. Jeopordy
7.Wheel of Fortune
8. msnbc

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Applebees
2. Joe's Crab Shack (Salt Lake)
3. Ruby Tuesday
4. mexican There is a good one in Leonardtown and one in Waldorf
5.Arbys
6.Panera Bread
7.Chinese A good one in LaPlata
8.Chick Fil a

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Went to Walmart
2. Went to Shoppers
3. Went to Joann's fabric
4. Ate at Ceci's Pizza
5. Went to Bj's
6. Did some red emborery
7. Spent a wonderful day with Sid
8. Texted Ceci She is in New Hamshire

8 Things I look forward to
1.Having peace in my life
2. Seeing all my grandchildren either go on missions and be married in the temple
3. Having enough money to visit our sons in Oregon
4. Going on a Mission with Sid
5. Being a Great Grandma
6. Going into spring instead of winter
7. Old age, I'm young still
8. To voting on the 7th of November

8 Things on my Wish list
1. A different car
2. Seeing Alaska
3. Going on a Cruise
4. Having Sid's business take off in a big way
5. This is
6. harder than
7. I thought
8. To be healthy and happy

8 people that I tag : Shelly Meyers, Colleen Martines, Becky, Steve, Sydney

No comments: