Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday Night

Friday afternoon Tina called to see if Sid and I had plans for that night. Mckay and Justin were going camping with the scouts so they were alone.
So we went up to their place and we all went out to dinner. Yummy.
Then Lincoln drove us to La Plata to the The Port Tobacco Players Theater and we saw Angel Street. It was very good. I had seen the movie that was made in 1944 called Gaslight and was wondering how this play would be.
It was so funny at one point in the play a older lady, I'm allowed to say that, sitting in front of us when the husband was yelling at his wife turned to the girl next to her and said" if I was her I'd wrap that chair right around his neck. Tina and I got to giggling and Sid shh me . But it was funny. After it was over and we were back at their house they both wished me a late Happy Birthday.

I was pretty lucky on my birthday. Both my boys called me and Trudy's boys made me a cake and they and Trudy, Sid, Stevie and Ceci all sang happy birthday to me.

1 comment:

King Family said...

Ahh, Happy late birthday!! Im glad you had a good day.