Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Leonardtown Wharf

You park your car and this is the beautiful sign that you see before you enter the fenced area.

Sid standing at the entrance

I had to take this picture so you could see the three flags.

There was a sailboat anchored out in the water and this water skier and boat.

They had all this beautiful signs telling about the Wharf and the different things that are going on. When you enlarge you can read what is on each sign.


These next few pictures tell the history of the Wharf.


Picture across the bay

Sid relaxing


Private piers

Course knowing me I had to try a panorama shot


This was a barn across the bay that caught my eye.
All in all we had a great afternoon.

4 comments:

Lana said...

I love our little wharf, looks like fun visit there :)

King Family said...

That looks familiar.. I wonder if I have been there?

Tina said...

Yep, looks like a great day!

Heather said...

Nice pictures! Hopefully one day we can head out and check out the sights too.