Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sid's 69th Birthday

Yesterday was Sid's birthday.  We had a quiet day at home and then the girls and their families met us at the Tequila grill for dinner.  It was a  lot of fun being there with the family and not having to cook the meal and clean up afterwards.
This isn't the best picture, but when we first arrived at the Tequila Grill these waiters were donning hats and tambourines and then they went and sang Happy Birthday to a group of people, so I let our waiter know that we were there celebrating Sid's birthday. 

There were 12 of us there.  In the first picture you can't see Zane, and in the second picture you can't see Noah, but you can see one of the happy waiters.  That is one of the things I like about Tequila Grill is their happy waiters and how they keep tabs on your chips, drinks and how the food is. What a noisy night.
Dad and I both had taco salads, mine grilled chicken and his shrimp.  My was delicious.  I ate every bit.  From the looks of it, it had plenty of calories.
Then as we were finishing up here came the waiters to sing to Sid.  I didn't have my camera out and missed the singing and the first spoonful to Sid but the waiter posed for the picture of him feeding Sid.  They put hats on both Sid and me.  The dessert was a baked taco shell with ice cream that they brought out as his cake I guess.
Waiting for his flan that he and I ordered and split.
Stevie's dessert

Baxter's

Noah and Stevie ordered the same dessert.

Mckay's
As you can see the company and food were great.  

5 comments:

Tina said...

It was a lot of fun!

Happy Birthday dad!

Grandpa Sid said...

Yes it was a GREAT time!
Thanks so MUCH!
THE BEST BIRTHDAY YET! THANKS CECE
but missing Sid and George and their families.

LOVE YOU ALL!

Debby said...

Looks like a fun time. I love family celebrations!

Lana said...

happy birthday!!!

monique said...

looks like it was a fun night! even though you're "69" :) it looks like you can keep up with the parties! happy birthday!