Saturday, June 28, 2008

Glad's this year

I thought I would let everyone see my glads this year. I also have these little purple pansies.


The side picture just shows the glads and the weeds. I didn't dig up the glads last fall like you are supposed to so I was surprised to see all these come up and they came up in different places than they were last year. They are so tall and heavy they were falling over so dad and I bought some bamboo shoots and staked the glads to them.

















Some of these colors are so pretty I think. I don't remember them being this tall or large the last two years they bloomed.






































4 comments:

Bainter Family Antics said...

They are so beautiful. It probably doesn't get cold enough here for you to have to take the bulbs out every year. I'm so glad we got them!!!

young family said...

They are really beautiful!! Don't you have to stake them every year? I thought they were always really tall and heavy on top. I love flowers.

Tina said...

Very pretty!! And you didn't even show me them while I was there!!

King Family said...

Gorgeous Grandma!! They are beautiful!