Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Humming Birds


You can tell it is humming bird time here in Maryland . I love having humming bird feeders. When we were at Southern States (like IFA) they had two for one. So we bought two.




I think this humming bird is watching me.










These two birds dived at each other right after I took the picture. They will fight at one feeder and then dash over and fight at the other feeder.











So far we have had red, blue, green and plain neck humming birds. They are so neat to watch. Dad and I can watch them at breakfast and lunch.



Sometimes while we are standing on the deck watching the kids swim the birds will come in and feed.







2 comments:

young family said...

That is sooo cool! I have always loved watching humming birds also. BUT even when we put the feeders out they never come :( We can't figure it out.

Tina said...

Very neat mom.