Monday, July 20, 2009

Harvest

I know this doesn't look like much but, I pick beans about every other day, same with the squash, tomatoes and cucumbers. This is the first picking of the green peppers and there is twice this many left.
I went out with a little box and came back in with my shirt front filled with green peppers and the box filled. I had given Sid 12 different kinds of muffins for father's day and they came in this beautiful basket. When Sid saw the pickings of today he went and got the basket to display our produce.



6 comments:

Shelly said...

BEEEEAUtiful! Our peppers aren't growing! What is the secret?

The two old crows said...

I don't know. This is the first year that we have raised this good of crop. I have had enough in the past for my grandmother's shirley sauce but this is more than enough. Let me know if you would like some and I'll bring them to you sunday. Else I'm going to have to freeze them. My tomatoes aren't coming fast enough for my recipe for sauce.

Emma said...

WOW!!!I'm not a fan of green peppers but everything else, YUMMMYY!!!! Squash is soooo yummy, I love it!

Debby said...

Everything looks yummy!

Tina said...

Very nice! It looks as if I might start coming to bumm some off of you!!!!

Mary Jo said...

Mmmm! What a treat! Harvest time is my favorite. Looks like you guys did pretty well. :)