Thursday, March 18, 2010

The RS dinner at Mom's ward

The Relief Society always does a great job with the family dinner after funerals. I always like this time because you renew family acquaintances of family you haven't seen for such a long time.
This is Halley and Chancy who are living out in Utah now. In the middle Mckay.
Then there is Todd's family that live in Idaho.
My sister Linda with some of her family that live in Utah.

Halley with Ryan, and Son-in-law, Lincoln.

It was a great time with great food. What would we do without RS and the sisters of the ward that do the cooking and the service. Everyone's favorite was the funeral potatoes.

2 comments:

King Family said...

It sure was yummy! And you caught me with that camera eating! Ahh!!

The two old crows said...

I think that was your mom taking those pictures. I didn't take any at the dinner.