Friday, June 18, 2010

I must be getting older and better

This morning Baxter called and got me out of bed.  It was 7:30 am and I should have been up but I was up late the night before watching the Lakers beat the Celtics.  The Celtics threw the game away in the last 5 minutes.  Well anyways, Baxter wanted me to drive him somewhere in 30 minutes.  So I hopped into the shower and was ready when he came over.

Then I surprised him and asked him if he wanted to drive.  Okay family I know you won't believe it, Baxter won't get his license until December and he is just learning.  He is a very good driver he drove over to Bishop H's house and then when I went and got him 2 hours later I let him drive home.  He didn't scare me once.

2 comments:

Tina said...

And you didn't yell at him once???? ROFL!

Debby said...

Way to go Baxter!