Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our bird feeders




This year Sid and I decided to try some different feeders along with our hummingbird feeder.

The reason the three are hanging together is that when I hung up the bell the first time it was too low and the first feeder on it was Bubbles the dog.  I think she thought we had bought it just for her.  If I hadn't been so mad I would have gotten my camera and taken a picture, oh well for that.
So we hung them together hoping the birds would come.  We have had humming birds but I haven't been able to get a picture as yet.



When we bought this bag I wondered if the finch's would come and they did.








This bird liked both feeders.


Of course we get our share of sparrows.  But I like to see them also.
I can tell I need to wash my windows better because the close ups show the streaks I left.
Bubbles keeps trying to see if she can reach them but she is just out of luck.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Very Cool!

and that darn dog!

Bainter Family Antics said...

I love the black and whites with the yellow finch. Birds are so fun to watch!!!!