Monday, July 5, 2010

Our 4th of July

I stayed home from church with a cold that I caught Wednesday.  I felt a lot better and when it was time to see the fireworks of the Bainters Grandpa and I went out and watched them.  They were good, we found out the bigger the firework the longer they were.  You can't buy the ones that go up in the air and explode.  If you get those you have to go to South Carolina like our sons went to Wyoming for our fireworks.














This is my most favorite picture.  This was after it was all over and about 10 pm.

6 comments:

Grandpa Sid said...

That's one of the Best family photos I have ever seen! So Special!
Love you all.
Gramps

Debby said...

I love the photo of Trudy and the kids!

Tina said...

The last one IS a great picture!!!

Bainter Family Antics said...

Broke my heart when Baxter said our fireworks were boring. I was basking in watching the kids lighting and running and such. I too love the last picture, wish Baxter had joined us in it.

matt and michelle ray said...

That is so cute! You guys are awesome!

King Family said...

Neat pictures! The last one IS really neat.