Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Morning walks



 This morning was cool and nice.  I was by myself and using my walking sticks so I wouldn't fall down.  The moon was so bright and beautiful, the picture doesn't do it justice.  Usually I walk with Tina, but Lincoln and her are at Snowbird for a few days.  It is a lot easier for me to walk with someone.  I get my miles in easier when I am not alone.  When Trudy was visiting, Tina, Trudy and I went walking, it was so fun, especially seeing places I hadn't walked before.  

This isn't flat country and it takes effort on my part to get out and walk. But it is sure worth it.

Anything in life worth doing takes effort and commitment.  That is something I need to remember.  Don't give up!!


Springville, Utah 


2 comments:

Tina said...

Next week we will start up again . . . . though later, because the sun isn't coming up as soon as it was last week!

Unknown said...

You have some beautiful scenery on your walk