Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Relaxing

Dad resting and enjoying watching the garden water after planting his shrubs on the side of the house.
Looks happy doesn't he. I had just finished planting another tomato plant, two rows of beans, one row of green peppers and three rows of sweet potatoes. The Bainter children asked for potatoes so I threw some yellow and white potatoes in the ground after cutting the eyes. Hope they grow.
He moved his chair under this big cedar tree, lots of shade there.
I'm still trying to take panorama shots. I'm sitting under the cedar tree taking this while Sid is seeing where the water is.

3 comments:

Tina said...

You guys have been busy busy busy!

Sally Young said...

I need Uncle Sid to come to my house. He is a worker. I have been trying to get our garden done for 2 weeks now. I need help!

Bainter Family Antics said...

I sure so like your plants that you got for the side of the house. You should take a picture of them.