Friday, April 23, 2010

Flowers in the spring and more to come I hope

The weather has been so nice the last few days.  I went outside to get the mail and noticed that some of our flowers had bloomed out.  I couldn't help myself I had to grab my camera.


The Iris are just starting to bloom.








As you can see the snapdragons are starting to bloom. They are just full of blossoms



Dad's side of the garden.

My side of the garden.  I got smart this year and put down some mulch and it looks lots better.


The Azaleas on Dad's side.

Aren't they pretty?

The rose tree is full of blooms and starting to blossom also. Hopefully it will bloom all year (at least until Dec) like last year.


I can hardly wait until every flower is in full bloom.  My peonies are getting ready and I can hardly wait.  This is the first time I have been able to raise peonies.

Grandpa has posted some new posts.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Very pretty!!! That is sooooo like you and dad to have a "his" and "hers" side!

I'll have to go look at dad's blog!