Saturday, April 3, 2010

A wonderful day with the girls

The boys stayed at Tina's last night.  Trudy took me up to leave our car at the car dealers to have some work done so we left the boys at Tina's for the night.

The next morning Trudy, Cecilia, Stevie and I went to Waldorf so Trudy could shop with the two boys and I would be there when the car was finished.  On the way we stopped and had our hair done.

There is nothing like getting your hair washed, cut and styled to make you feel good.


On the way up to Waldorf there were so many of these beatiful trees.  This I thought was neat because they had planted the trees all along their driveway.

Before we went to Tina's, Trudy, the girls and I did a little shopping.  I spent more than I should have, but I had fun.

We visited at Tina's for awhile and then Trudy went shopping with the two boys and I stayed at Tina's and had a great visit with her.  Both my daughters are so wonderful and good to me (so are my sons).  Then Tina took me to get our car and  I brought Baxter, Ceci and Stevie home.
  
On the way the home we stopped at Rite aide for some presciptions and I handed Ceci my camera so she could take some picures of the parking lot at Foodlion.  I love shopping there because there are so many trees instead of  just blacktop like in Utah.
Stevie in the car
There are trees blooming everywhere.
Ceci taking a picture of herself.  She didn't take a picture of Baxter, I don't know why.
Of course you know that Spring is here when you see Rita's open.  I wonder what Peeps Ice tastes like?

I love this tree, I think it is a weeping cherry.  It was a lot prettier a couple of days ago, but I didn't have my camera.
There are a lot of big trees in our area.  I think Ceci likes them also.  She took a lot of good pictures.  Too many to blog.


When we drive up to our driveway, who is waiting,  Bubbles.  She is quite the dog.

Sorry for such a long blog.  I'm trying out something new.  I like it except I can't find the spelling check.  Tina said she couldn't find it either.  Oh well.

I had a great day.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Blog's looking good ma!!!

The two old crows said...

I haven't finished yet?????!!!!!

Tina said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! That happened to me yesterday. . . I think I had one picture up when Lora came and looked!!!

Bainter Family Antics said...

Nice blog mom! I enjoyed the day too. Glad your pictures turned out.

Tina said...

Nice pics mom! And Oh my gosh, has that dog grown! It doesn't look like a "bubbles"!!!