Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Four Leaf Clovers and Blueberries

My Granddaughter Sydney can find 4 leaf clovers on the run.  She took Grandpa out to find some in the yard and he did and so did she. I looked the whole time I was there and never found one.




I had seen some signs to pick blueberries so one day Connie loaded us up and we went and picked blueberries.







Connie picked some red raspberries also.








We bought a ice cooler and brought some of the blueberries home.


A blueberry pie.  Oh so Yummy.

4 comments:

Tina said...

I used to think four leaf clovers were a myth until we moved here and we've found lots!

Those blueberries and raspberries look really yummy! Looks like you were on a safari with Connie's hat!

Kori Wilson said...

Those blueberries/raspberries look amazing!

Bainter Family Antics said...

The pie was delicious!

Debby said...

Now I'm hungry for berries. The pie looks yummy!