Friday, November 7, 2008

Flowers in November

Flowers in November. It is alittle after 3 pm and it is 68 degrees outside. When I took Stevie out this morning to catch the bus I noticed my roses were blooming. Okay just one flower per plant but a rose is a rose is a rose. Right!!!.
Then I started noticing the flowers that Trudy and I both had blooming and I ran and got the camera.
I talked to my mother yesterday and she said there was snow in Murray. Burrr
Anyway I've never had such pretty flowers this late in the season. Just thought I would share























































4 comments:

Sharp Family said...

Wow, I am seriously jealous! Those are all very pretty flowers, I especially love the last one!

Tina said...

Really pretty pictures mom! I really love weather like we had today. It was PERFECT!

Shelly said...

Wow, some of them don't even look real, they are so beautiful! Lucky you!

King Family said...

Beautiful grandma! Yeah Im jealous because there WAS snow here. Yuck. Im not excited this year.