Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thursday with Stevie

This last Thursday Stevie stayed home because she didn't feel very good. So Grandpa had her helping him. Here she is stacking the gaskets after he washed them in the washer. They had powder all over them that needed to be washed off and the washer did a great job.

After the gaskets are washed they stick together really well.

Here are grandpa's dishes!!!!! I know I took a better picture but my camera is starting to do funny things and I don't know where it went. But anyway here are the plates that were washed in the dishwasher. They came out beautiful.
Here Grandpa is showing Stevie how to put the Sid Cell together.

Stevie didn't like the big blue gloves but she did quite well. In helping Grandpa she earned 4 dollars and then she helped me put on a quilt and earned another dollar. So all in all she earned 5 dollars for staying home sick from school.




Grandpa and I love having Stevie home with us. When we ate lunch it was like old home week. She didn't get her usual chicken but we had pork roast with baked potato. Friday we were back to being alone. The week before we had Ceci and Noah home with sore throats so it does get lonely when they go back to school.



4 comments:

Tina said...

Ahhh soooo cute!!!

King Family said...

Looks neat. The dishwasher was a good idea.

Tina said...

McKay decided he needed a "day-off" today. I thought about sending him out to you guys. You've gotten soft in your old age, I'll have to tell you! A sick day having fun, I don't know about that!

Ceci said...

i had strep throat twice in 4 weeks. ugh. if i get it again this year they are taking my tonsils out. :( ive seen what thats like i dont want to do that.