Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hair day at the Young's

Yesterday after Trudy, Ceci and I went to Twilight we went shopping. Ceci was tired of her highlights in her hair so Trudy bought Ceci a hair color. Early this morning Trudy and Ceci came over to my place so we could get the hair coloring done early. It had been about 8 weeks ago that I had done mine so it was getting pretty bad!!!!!!
Trudy does such a great job. Noah tried to take my picture with Trudy coloring my hair but the batteries had gone dead.
Here we are waiting for our 30 minutes to be up so we could wash our hair and quit itching.

We're done. All I need now is a hair cut and a new thin face.

Then we caught Grandpa in the bathroom touching up his sideburns. To bad there wasn't enough hair color left and we could have matched.