Sunday, April 19, 2009

At Tina's

I am finally at Tina's. We came home from the hospital yesterday. Tina had surgery Tuesday and was supposed to be home Wednesday. Well it didn't quite work out that way. I only took enough clothes for Tuesday and Wednesday.
Trudy drove dad, Tina and me up to Arlington, Va Monday night and we stayed at a Marriott hotel and then Trudy, Dad and me stayed there Tuesday night thinking we would bring Tina home Wednesday. Well things didn't work that way so we called the Marriott and stayed another night.
No fresh clothes but I took a shower anyway and put back on the freshest that I had.
When we were at the hospital Thursday it looked like we weren't going home that day either, so Trudy and dad went home and left me at the hospital. I slept on the couch in Tina's room Thursday and Friday nights wearing the only clothes I had. Tina's system finally kicked in and a friend of Tina's came and got both of us from the hospital on Saturday.
Tina is glad to be home and is doing pretty good. Dad went home today and I'll stay another week helping out.

5 comments:

Emma said...

Yeah! I'm the first to comment! That hardly ever happens!

I'm glad Aunt Tina is doing good and tell her that I hope she starts feeling better soon!

King Family said...

Thanks for helping out so much!

Sally Young said...

I hope she is doing well. That is kind of scary. I bet she was glad you guys were there with her. You're a Great Mom!

Tina said...

I'm so thankful for all that you and Trudy and Dad have done for me this past week! It was great having you there for me although I know you were all BORED out of your goards!!! I noticed you got a few of my crossword puzzles completed while waiting for me!!

LOVE YOU!

The two old crows said...

Did you mean first on the crafting or first on this blog.