Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Day What a great day!!!!!

What good be better than spending the whole day with family and counting your blessings!!!!!
The family starting arriving at 1:00 pm and were as hungry as bears. 
Lincoln as usual carving up the turkey.

Tina brought her green bean salad, pretzel salad, blueberry pie, chocolate banana pie, ham and potatoes.
Trudy brought over cranberry cheese cake, apple pie, pumpkin pie, turkey and gravy, and dressing.
Trudy and Steve
Ceci and Baxter

Halley and Ryan with McKay in the background
Grandpa and me
Tina and Lincoln
After we ate we got out the flinch cards and me and the kids played muggins.

Then we all were in the mood for our annual gingerbread houses.  Steve cut the boards and we covered them in tin foil.
















 We finished off with Tina at the piano and those that wanted to sing Christmas songs.  I was there, just behind the camera. 



All in all it was a delightful day.  Just missing the family from the West Coast.  Love you all.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That looks like so much fun! I have never made a gingerbread house, we should do that, I think Blake would love it.

Mary Jo said...

Wow! What fun traditions! It's great to see Halley in the pictures, too. :) I bet it was fun singing Christmas songs with her. :) Beautiful family.

Tina said...

I think (know) that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!!! It's so great to have family around, and especially to have Halley and Ryan this year!