Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we always go to Tina's for Dinner and the opening of the PJ's. I have been driving by this Amish Farm for days thinking I would bring my camera to take a picture of how the Amish stock the corn in their fields to cure and dry. This was about 5:30 pm and was overcast because of the rain. This is the second panorama picture I have taken and I was sitting in my car on the drivers side waiting for cars to go by.

I like this view of two shocks of corn with the house and barn in the background.
Another view of the shocks of corn.
Tina baked beef brisket and rolls and had made a cheese ball. Yummy. Trudy brought a jello salad and broccoli salad that were delicious and I made a potato casserole. Oh ya, Tina also made a cake from Pioneer woman.
You can tell the kids are enjoying themselves as they wait to get in line for the food.
The adults with their plates full of delicious food.


After the meal we went in to open the presents. As you can see the kids had placed them youngest to oldest and it didn't taken long at all for them to open their PJ's.

I was just trying new angles with my camera and I caught Chancy standing in front of Tina's mirror. I think it turned out pretty good.
Here is Justin modeling his new robe. He looks taller than he is with the angle I took.
This picture is of Dad and me just after he finished reading the Christmas story out of Luke.


I took this picture of Ceci with the only light being the light of the Christmas Tree. I'll have to learn how to do it better. But for the first try it it turned out pretty good.



2 comments:

Bainter Family Antics said...

I love that picture of Ceci.

Ceci said...

yeah i like it too :)