Monday, September 7, 2009

Baxter is on the JV football team this year

Baxter decided to go out for football this year. Quite a change from band and jazz band.

As you can tell his number is 29. He on the side line watching where Grandma's likes to see him so he doesn't get hurt. hehe Right Leo?

He did get to play and even made a tackle.






I turned my camera over to McKay, Zane and Noah and they took some great pictures.












I don't remember the name of the High School but it was in Waldorf. I went up with Steve and Trudy's family. Sid stayed home. Lincoln, Tina and McKay met us there. It was fun and I can hardly wait until the next game. You notice I didn't tell you the score. :)

4 comments:

Bainter Family Antics said...

That's cause it was bad!!!

Tina said...

It was fun just all being there together!

King Family said...

It looks like Westlake high school... the colors do at least.

The two old crows said...

It was Westlake.