Friday, September 25, 2009

Shopping

On the way to True Value and Foodlion I had to take another picture of the rose tree that Sid bought this spring. It just keeps blooming and growing. All though it is growing more toward the house than it should.
We stopped at Southern States and picked up some spinach, Cress, and peas. I wish I had planted them for this lovely rain we are having.
We also stopped at the library and I got the book Three Cups of Tea and while I was in the library Sid bought 2 watermelons from the Amish Market. On Wednesdays and Thursday the market is full of people and you can't find a parking spot.

I love the Amish market for fresh fruits and vegetables. I buy my raw honey there also. They sell baked goods, and flowers at pretty good prices. I didn't get a picture of the whole market, as we were leaving there was a Amish man running across the street to the bank.



3 comments:

Lana said...

I've been meaning to go to that market. Looks fun!

Martines Family said...

beautiful rose bush!! and cut Amish market.

Martines Family said...

beautiful rose bush!! and cute Amish market.