Friday, September 11, 2009

micro-wave oven

Remember this picture way back in March after Sid, Steve and Baxter had worked all afternoon to get my dead micro-wave oven out.

Well this is what it looks like today after getting one free counter-top micro-wave, it did its last thing a week ago. Then spending 5 dollars last week at a yard sale for another micro-wave that when we got it home didn't work. I sure Trudy didn't mind us coming over and using her micro-wave, but enough is enough.


Yesterday Sid and I went to Lowes and bought this micro-wave oven. He with my help installed it and it works beautifully. Now I just have to remember to use the timed timer on the stove so I don't burn out this new oven.
another new post under this one.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Yippee! It looks nice!

Bainter Family Antics said...

Looks even better in person! Good job me padre and me madre.

Debby said...

Looks great! Enjoy your new microwave

Heather said...

I love having the microwave off the counter... it saves so much room. I bet you feel better now that it's back together again.

Martines Family said...

I love the new microwave. I hope you enjoy it!