Friday, September 4, 2009

A Night at Christine Watson's learning how to do Braided Pocket Bread

Trudy and I went to Christina Watson's house last night for In the Kitchen, where we learned how to make Braided pocket bread. It turned out to be so easy and sooooooo yummy. I forgot to take my camera so these I took with my phone. Amazing what today's phones will do.











The bread only cooks for about 15 minutes. From start to finish maybe 30 minutes. I really liked the pizza bread. Good company and good food.

6 comments:

matt and michelle ray said...

I am so bummed I missed it! I totally forgot! I need to get the recipe!

The two old crows said...

I have the recipe. Christina emailed it to me.

Mary Jo said...

Mmmm. That looks soo yummy.

Tina said...

ooooo,I used to make those all the time . . . I'll have to start again!! Looks like fun!

Lana said...

Oh! I really wanted to go, that looks delicious!

Debby said...

I planned to go and then totally spaced it. GRRRRR Is the recipe being included in the YW cookbook?
It sure looks yummy